CPU-Z is a freeware application that has been about for around 20 years. Contemporary CPUs consist of a established of instructions, that when activated, deliver a wealth of information about the processor: brand, product, amount of cores, cache amounts, and so on. In addition to the brains of the laptop, it also displays very similar info about the motherboard and procedure memory, which include:
- Processor identify and selection, codename, course of action, package, cache degrees
- Mainboard and chipset
- Memory form, dimension, timings, and module technical specs (SPD)
- Genuine time measurement of each core’s inside frequency, memory frequency
CPU-Z also contains a basic CPU benchmark and worry test you can upload your final results onto their web site and share your figures.
The Android version of CPU-Z studies details about your cellular products:
- SoC (Technique on a Chip) title, architecture, clock velocity for each main
- System details : device brand & model, display resolution, RAM, storage.
- Battery data : level, status, temperature, capability
- Name and variety
- Main stepping and approach
- Core voltage
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier
- Supported instruction sets
- Cache information
- Seller, product and revision
- BIOS design and date
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor
- Graphic interface
- Frequency and timings
- Module(s) specification working with SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial range, timings desk
- Home windows and DirectX model
What is New:
- Intel Main i9 12900KS.
- Intel Main i7-1280P/1270P/1260P, Core i5-1250P/1240P, Core i3-1220P (28W).
- Intel Main i7-1265U/1255U, Core i5 1245U/1235U, Main i3 1215U (15W).
- Intel Core i7-1260U/1250U, Core i5 1240U/1230U, Main i3 1210U (9W).
- Intel Pentium 8505, Celeron 7305 (15W).
- Intel Pentium 8500, Celeron 7300 (9W).
- AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D.v
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT.
- Preliminary support of AMD Ryzen 6000 “Rembrandt” APUs.
- Intel Core i5 12500, 12400, Core i3 12300, 12100 CPUs.
- Improved DDR5 SPD data report.
- AMD CCD/CCX topology bug take care of.
- Intel Core i9 12900K, Core i7 12700K and Core i5 12600K “Alder Lake” CPUs and Intel Z6xx platform.
- DDR5 memory SPD and XMP 3. assist.
- AMD Radeon 6600XT GPU.