US president works by using State of the Union tackle to assault invasion, as Russia intensifies bombardment of towns throughout Ukraine
- Biden vows to ‘make Putin pay’ for invasion
- Russia steps up attacks on cities as paratroops land in Kharkiv
- Biden bans Russian aircraft in US airspace and vows to go right after oligarchs
- ‘It might be the past chance’: citizens flee Kyiv as assault intensifies
- Polish charity to choose in 2,000 Ukrainian orphans
Russia president Vladimir Putin has signed a decree to prohibit Russians from leaving the place with much more than $10,000 in foreign currency, Russia state media outlet TASS stories.
Citing the decree, the information agency documented:
The export of international forex money and international currency instruments around $10,000 calculated primarily based on the official trade level set by the Russian Central Bank on the day of export will be banned beginning on March 2.”
6 times in the past, Russia’s Vladimir Putin sought to shake the foundations of the cost-free world imagining he could make it bend to his menacing approaches. But he badly miscalculated.
He considered he could roll into Ukraine and the planet would roll more than. Rather he met a wall of toughness he never ever imagined.
We are inflicting pain on Russia and supporting the folks of Ukraine. Putin is now isolated from the planet additional than ever.
Putin has unleashed violence and chaos. But although he may perhaps make gains on the battlefield – he will pay a continuing high rate around the long run.
Go on examining…